A Graphic Designer is mainly responsible for defining requirements, visualizing, and creating designs including illustrations, logos, layouts, posters, brochures, and photos.
· 1-3 years of experience in graphic design
· Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
· Portfolio of work
· Study design briefs and determine requirements.
· Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
· Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
· Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
· Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each design.
· Work with commercial team to produce final design.
· Test designs across various media.
· Amend designs after feedback.
· Ensure final designs and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
· Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of responsibility.
N.B. Do Not Attend The Interview Formal.