As a GIS Analyst you will be responsible for Attending project meetings with clients to consult, analyze, troubleshoot, and diagnose GIS software and geospatial application problems, Installing, and configuring GIS software and geospatial applications within the company or customers premises.
· 1-3 years of experience.
· Strong Knowledge in GIS.
· Basic Knowledge in Configurations.
· Basic Knowledge with Linux.
· Be result oriented.
· Attend project meetings with clients to consult, analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose GIS software and
geospatial application problems.
· Actively update, maintain and monitor all component of GIS software and geospatial application including geospatial database, application servers and web mapping applications.
· Install, configure GIS software and geospatial applications within the company or customers premises.
· Respond to customer inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving challenges.
· Complete detailed reports listing requests to technical assistance, steps taken to resolve them, and the specific dates/individuals involved.
· Organize and file documentation learning and instructional guides for GIS software.
· Assist management in creating training materials for GIS software.
· Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of responsibility.
· Responsible for GIS common related tasks such as:
N.B. Do Not Attend The Interview Formal.