UX Designer is mainly plays a technical role that is responsible for enhancing customer satisfaction by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure associated with a product in a way that is attractive and convenient for users.
· From 1 to 3 years of experience.
· Bachelor’s degree of Computer Science, Engineering or Computers & Information is preferred
· Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
· Portfolio of work
· Understand product specifications and user psychology.
· Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
· Create personas through user research and data.
· Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
· Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
· Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability).
· Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs.
· Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
· Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
· Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of responsibility.
N.B. Do Not Attend The Interview Formal.