UI Developer mainly design websites with functionality and aesthetics in mind. The UI Developer works with Back-End Developers and Web Developers to ensure that the website is optimized for several devices and presented in an attractive way.
● Conduct testing of completed applications, websites and software to Assess user experience.
● Create surveys for research through various social media platforms to gather feedback on user's ease of use and incorporate the findings in the development.
● Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management.
● Seek to enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company.
● Use coding to develop the aesthetics implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts.
● Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork.
● Develop overall concepts for improving the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and convenient for customers.
● Collaborate with back-end web developers and programmers to improve usability.
● Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of responsibility.
● Work with other developers to ensure that the website is functional and visually appealing.
● Liaise with the client to gauge their needs and expectations.
● Plan the layout of the website.
● Ensure that the website is optimized for various devices.
● Use analytics to test client enjoyment.
N.B. Do Not Attend The Interview Formal.