Lead sales team by providing guidance, training, and mentorship, setting sales quotas and goals, creating
sales plans, analyzing data, assigning sales territories, and building their team.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
· Proven work experience as a Sales Manager in the software industry is a MUST
· Total Experience should not be less than 6 years
· Strong understanding and knowledge of sales performance metrics.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent negotiation skills.
· Fluent in English
· Identify Consultants’ performance and plot the needed PIP enhancing team performance Initiate sales and
attain the company’s sales objectives.
· Enhance the team members sales skills
· Motivate Team to achieve the targets
· Monitor and reports on the key performance indicators (KPI’s).
· Develop an action plan for improvement, implement corrective action, Train the team members.
· Sustain and broaden relationships with new and existing clients.
· Generate new sales by making use of the existing and potential sales networks.
· Ensure the delivery of sales presentations to superior executive officers.
· Pricing and creating quotations for the company’s software product
N.B. Do Not Attend The Interview Formal.