Quality control engineer will assist in the software testing procedures on the software and ensure all
errors are identified and corrected before release to clients.
· Bachelor of Computer Science, Engineering or Computers & Information is preferred.
· ISTQB certificate is preferred.
· 1+ years of experience.
· Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, testing types, tools and processes.
· Solid understanding of testing components and deliverables within the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into tests.
· Ability to work with software developers and discuss technical issues.
· Good Knowledge of Web testing, Mobile, SQL, API, Performance and Automation testing.
· Review project requirements, design, and all related documents.
· Create, maintain, and execute system tests – both manually and automated and prepare test cases, test data, test conditions and automated test script. Run functional, system and regression tests.
· Perform API testing and Performance testing related activities.
· Estimate the time needed for the quality tasks in the projects.
· Report defects and define severity for each defect and ensure a clear communication with software developers and ensure complete resolution.
· Assure that designed units are user friendly.
· Analyze test results and write detailed test reports that accurately describe the project status.
· The ability to move between projects with little notice and the ability to adapt quickly.
N.B. Do Not Attend The Interview Formal.