Product Owner is responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by a software
Scrum team in order to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the product.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any related field.
· 1 : 3 Years of Experience.
· Agile Certification is a plus.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Scrum or Agile experience.
· Plan product/project road-map strategy, sprints, and releases.
· Create shared and transparent vision towards goals, releases and roadmap for all stakeholders, scrum team and top management.
· Responsible with other scrum team members to create DoD for each sprint (including but not limited to performance, security, stability, industrialization, and deployment process)
· Define product backlog items along with its prioritization and define each sprint goal.
· Write user stories and acceptance criteria based on stakeholders’ inputs analysis.
· Responsible with other scrum team members for sprint goal delivery.
· Review product/project progress on a regular basis and rely on well-defined KPIs to make decisions.
· Responsible for PBIs refinements with other scrum team members but has the final say.
· Ensure each increment meets the minimum viable product level of functional capabilities, performance, security, and stability.
· Lead workshops with key stakeholders and provide early product demonstrations and release presentation.
· Tracks and reports on the roadmap and key projects’ progress, risks, strategy decisions and be able to accurately communicate with executives, peers and the rest of the company
· Partner with UI/UX designers to deliver unrivaled user experience throughout the application.
· Share in sales enablement and responsible to provide the sales team with the information, content, and tools that help salespeople sell more effectively.
N.B. Do Not Attend The Interview Formal.