To provide leadership and guidance for support staff, including direct line management responsibility
where appropriate. To be responsible for all matters within the management of the Academy which are
supportive to, but do not involve, the teaching function.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum 3 years of Experience
· Excellent communication.
· Excellent organisation.
· Ability to delegate.
· Managing a team of employees.
· Making sure their team meets its targets.
· Training junior staff and working on their development.
· Mentoring or coaching team members.
· Reporting to senior leaders with regards to team and individual performance.
· Managing a budget.
· Managing holiday approvals.
· Holding back-to-work interviews after employee sickness.
· Interviewing, hiring and inducting new members of the team.
· Guiding employees through disciplinaries.
· Leading team meetings.
· Leading appraisals.
· Communicating business changes.
· Identifying gaps in knowledge and arranging training opportunities.
N.B. Do Not Attend The Interview Formal.